Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oats banana chocochips muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
These moist little muffins have a base of oats, bananas, eggs, and either cocoa or cacao powder. I like adding rolled oats to muffin recipes like this one because they almost dissolve right into the batter when they bake. Keyword: banana chocochip muffin, Healthy, oatmeal banana muffin.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oats banana chocochips muffins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins:
- Make ready 1/2 cup Atta
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Prepare Pinch Salt
- Take 1/2 cup Oats
- Prepare 1/4 cup Almonds (roughly chopped)
- Make ready 1/8 cup Chocochips (You can add more)
- Take 1/4 cup Hung Yogurt (room temperature)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Brown sugar (Can be replaced with white sugar)
- Make ready Banana 2 medium sized (overriped)
- Make ready 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- Make ready Vanilla 1 tsp (optional- I skipped it)
Made with honey, oats, bananas, coconut oil and chocolate chips! A freezer friendly breakfast or snack! The bananas, coconut oil and honey keep these muffins super soft and moist. I also add a good amount of chocolate chips to the batter.
Instructions to make Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Arrange your cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Sieve the dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients) together atleast 3 times and keep aside, this give more aeration in the flour and helps to make the cake light.
- Roughly grind the oats and add to the dry ingredients.
- Now mix in a couple of tbsps of flour with the almonds and coat well, this will prevent the almonds from sinking. Keep aside.
- Mash the bananas with a fork or in a food processor.
- Now add the oil + sugar + yogurt + vanilla (if adding) to the mashed bananas. After they are well combined add the dry ingredients and fold in gently. Also add the flour, coated almonds, chocochips. Mix well.
- Pour the batter in muffin tin. Fill the cups 3/4th full. Top it with some oats and chocochips.
- Bake it at 180 deg for 20 mins or unless a tooth pick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- When done, take it out and cool on a cooling rack. This tastes best slightly warm, well you can have it at room temperature too :-) but do not refrigerate it.
- If you don't have brown sugar, use white one. Adjust the sugar as per taste. Omit cinnamon if that's not your taste. You can add cardamom powder instead.
These easy healthy banana oat muffins are a fantastic breakfast or snack and are perfect for lunchboxes. If you love banana bread, you will LOVE these healthy banana muffins. The added chocolate chips take these muffins to a whole new level. Healthy banana muffins recipe made with old fashioned rolled oats and whole wheat flour. An easy nutritious breakfast, you can make this ahead of time!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oats banana chocochips muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!