Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
.the kofta biryani recipe. firstly, while preparing the kofta i have used paneer and potatoes which finally, i request you to check my other biryani recipes collection with this post of kofta biryani recipe. This decadent recipe for kofta biryani, or Indian meatballs cooked with seasoned rice, can be made with the meat of your choice. Kofta Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English.
Kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad:
- Make ready 1 chicken kima 1/2 kg
- Make ready 2 Rice 1 kg 30 mint pehle pani me beegho de
- Take 3 payaz 2
- Get 4 adarak 1 tbsp
- Prepare 5 lehsaon 1 tbsp
- Prepare 6 tomato 2
- Take 7 lal mirch 2 teasp
- Make ready 8 haldi 1 teasp
- Get 9 zira 2 teasp
- Make ready 10 dhaniya powder 2 teasp
- Prepare 11 namak 1 tbsp ya hasbe ziaqa
- Prepare 12 dahi 1 cup
- Prepare 13 (1 cup) oil or agr kofte fry krne hon to fry k liye 2 cup extra le len
- Prepare 14 zarada rang 1 chutki
- Get 15 Kali mirch 2 teaspn
Make the best Kofta Biryani with this quick and simple Kofta Biryani Recipe. Prepare Biryani Kofta Biryani served with green salad and raita makes way for an exotic dinner. Learn how to make/prepare kofta biryani by following this easy recipe. Now potato kofta biryani is ready to Serve with Raita.
Instructions to make Kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad:
- 1 chicken kime me lal mirch namak zira dhaniya powder pyaz dal k ache se mix kr le
- Phr kime k kofte bana le
- Phr kofto to oil me ftry kr le agr fry na karna chahye to full gram pa I me dal k 8 10 mint tk boil kr le
- Kofto ko oil krte howe ye dehan rakhe k pani full grm ho wrna agr pani full gram na howa to kofte toot skte hain kofte ready ho jye to nikal kr side pe rakh le
- Phr ak patili me 1 cup oil dale us pe 2 pyaz dal k use golden brown kr le phr adrak lehasn dal kr bone phr tomato dal k bhone us k bad tamam masale namak mirch haldi etc dal kr Achi trah bone
- Phr us me kofte dale or halke hatho us mix kr k dahi dal de or bilkul halke hatho se bhone or phr dahak k rakh de dahi ka pani khushak hone tk
- Phr es ne pani dale agr 1 kg chawal hai to us se double pani dale
- Jab pani boil hi jye to chawal dale de or es time ap namak b check kr skti hain agr kam ho to or dal le ye namak check krne ka best time hota hai
- Jb pani khushk ho jye to us ne Zara rang dale k dam pe rakh de
- 10 mint bad dam khole or raite k sath serve kre ma za ki kofta biryani ready hai
A fragrant, delicious biryani that will leave you asking for more. potato koftas a spicy gravy and steamed rice are layered in a dish that is topped with. The Bread Kofta Biryani is a choice that tops the chart with people of all age groups. Interestingly, this flavourful biryani does not require baking. You can prepare the gravy and rice earlier on. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideosveg kofta biriyani recipe
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!