Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, singapore chicken rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mmm coming from a Singaporean I'd say this is almost like Singapore Chicken Rice but I prefer to use the boxed mix lulz. Hainanese chicken rice is a dish of poached chicken and seasoned rice, served with chilli sauce and usually with cucumber garnishes. It was created by immigrants from Hainan in southern China and.
Singapore Chicken Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Singapore Chicken Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook singapore chicken rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Singapore Chicken Rice:
- Prepare 1 Chicken breast
- Make ready 1 The green part of a Japanese leek, ginger
- Get 1 large 1% salt water (brine)
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Fish sauce
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1 generous amount Coarsely ground black pepper
- Take 1 Cilantro
- Get 1 Uncooked white rice
- Take 1 Reserved liquid from poaching the chicken
But while chicken rice can be found in almost every kopitiam in Singapore, not many get the holy Popular award-winning chicken rice from Bangkok, Go-Ang Pratunam finally opens up in Singapore. Chicken rice is an all-time favourite at hawker stalls and cafes in Singapore, particularly with the Chinese population. There are various techniques and ingredients involved to get to the crispy skin. Hainanese Chicken Rice is one of Singapore's biggest food treasures, and it's not hard to We take a look at the the best Hainanese Chicken Rice that you can find in Singapore, so get that notebook.
Instructions to make Singapore Chicken Rice:
- Pour the 1% brine in a pot. Place the chicken breast, skin side up in, leek and ginger, cover with a lid and turn on the heat.
- When it comes to a boil, turn off the heat immediately. Leave the chicken in the cooking juice until it has completely cooled.
- Remove the leek and ginger. Remove any excess fat and reserve the poaching liquid for the rice pilaf. Cook the rice with the poaching liquid in a rice cooker. Cook with the normal amount of liquid you normally use to cook rice.
- Slice the chicken and serve with the pilaf.
- Mix the nam pla and olive oil to make the sauce. Pour it over the chicken, sprinkle a generous amount of black pepper on top and garnish it with cilantro.
Hainanese Chicken Rice is probably the most famous local food among the tourists that come to Singapore. Which version of Singapore chicken rice would you prefer? Recipe with step by step photos for Hainanese Chicken Rice and soup. Since then, many restaurants followed his successful Singapore Hainanese chicken rice recipe with. Hainanese Chicken Rice is a dish of Asian Origin most commonly associated with Singaporean Cuisine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food singapore chicken rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!